Regenerating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regenerating

When your game starts you have a few seconds of immortality. I have seen a few older players complaining about it and I have questioned it. I have a good solution . Once a player hits a target, they should automatically be available to shoot. This levels the field . You accomplish the purpose of the immune period while not allowing an unfair advantage.

Originally posted by Merciless View Post
    Once a player hits a target, they should automatically be available to shoot. This levels the field . You accomplish the purpose of the immune period while not allowing an unfair advantage.
    Merciless Nice to hear from you! <3 Great input with the above, it is something we hear enough about to make a change (it annoys us as well), and we are making changes. We have another thing we'd like to add in along with this too, but more on that as it happens as I'm not sure if it'll make it to the update, which might I add...is a BIGGIE!

Comment

That's good. I am trying to play more. It's been a long time since I saw a human opponent though. Hopefully more start playing.

Comment

Working...
      X