Shity control of everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shity control of everything

There is no reason why your controls must feel like youryour avatar on ice or water the the way that theymovet when trying to cotrol them . Aiming is a joke . map's to small . Hit points not registering . I'm mean who let the kid from grade school make this and told them it's worthy of even testing. F is for Failure .in Wich is what you should tell your self and everyone else that you are.
    what a fucking joke.

yo first off, rude. second the game recently was ruined by an update. used to be awesome.

Comment

revamp on controls killed it.

Comment

and a beta tester should be familiar with formats, this should have been posted in feedback.

Comment

realtalk ! this Game is broke i hope that the Developers fix it back because this Game now is not Playable

Comment

catastrophe

Comment

hi Lesla you are right this Game it not more the same ...................... ((((((( i´m very unhappy

Comment

please repair it

Comment

hi Luna :* yeah we just can hope !!

Comment

okay bro but i deinstall the Game !

Comment

:/ i hope you come back bro

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyBear View Post
                        yo first off, rude. second the game recently was ruined by an update. used to be awesome.
                        Smokey, appreciate this. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Rye a real beta tester View Post
                          There is no reason why your controls must feel like youryour avatar on ice or water the the way that theymovet when trying to cotrol them . Aiming is a joke . map's to small . Hit points not registering . I'm mean who let the kid from grade school make this and told them it's worthy of even testing. F is for Failure .in Wich is what you should tell your self and everyone else that you are.
                          what a fucking joke.
                          We do appreciate feedback, that's what helps us try and improve on whatever we have at any particular point in the life cycle of the game. Sure, you could have informed us of this in a nice language or a more reasonable way, but we appreciate the feedback nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                          X