Immune players should not deal damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immune players should not deal damage

The game is fun, but I got one major problem, that when players spawn they can deal damage while having immunity. The immunity is necessary to get away from a fight when you spawn, it's not fun to die after spawning, but it is also not fun to get killed by couple of immune players because they spawned on top of you. I also think there's a little too many mines, but this is just a minor problem.

Thanks for the feedback Gdach . The immunity is definitely something we're looking at.

We're constantly tweaking the game to try and find the best balance throughout, so the mines, scraps, explosive barrels, crate drops...everything, is always being adjusted until we find the magic sauce. Or at least get as close to perfect as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth SQ View Post
      Thanks for the feedback Gdach . The immunity is definitely something we're looking at.

We're constantly tweaking the game to try and find the best balance throughout, so the mines, scraps, explosive barrels, crate drops...everything, is always being adjusted until we find the magic sauce. Or at least get as close to perfect as possible.

good way like it

Comment

Originally posted by Gdach View Post
        The game is fun, but I got one major problem, that when players spawn they can deal damage while having immunity. The immunity is necessary to get away from a fight when you spawn, it's not fun to die after spawning, but it is also not fun to get killed by couple of immune players because they spawned on top of you. I also think there's a little too many mines, but this is just a minor problem.
        I am not fond of the immunity kills either!

Comment

We initially did this to prevent spawn camping in TDM and DOM, as if there's someone just hanging around there killing you as you spawn, it'd completely suck. The downside is...it kinda sucks in FFA now. We are looking into it though!

Comment

i will test Blastlands now again i hope its playable for me <3

Comment

Working...
            X