Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First impression and a suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First impression and a suggestion.

    Good day Blast Lands Team!

    I stumbled while browsing trough the App Store on this game and it immediatly peaked my interrest, because it looked like something uniqe. So whilst being excited I started the game and picked a name for myself. The menu looked really clean, but one thing baffled me. The lack of explainination given to me by the Game. I looked for a tutorial or for any kind of help in the menu which neither of these are currently present in the game. So I thought I'd just play the game and learn that it way. Whilst I quickly adapted and understood the principle it still was a bit confusing for the first minutes. I really enjoyed the concept it was relaxing because it was so simple! Playing it for 15 minutes before I stopped. This game didnt fail to deliver at the start.

    Heres my suggestion for the game:
    Add a "tutorial"! I know the Game currently is like a moldable clay that could constantly change itself and its mechanics, so adding a tutorial would be to early at this point, but something atleast that explains the mechanics, boosts etc. or current gamemodes should be added so to not confuse new players.


    I truly believe that this game has a lot of potential if done right and I will keep an eye on this project.

  • #2

    welcome artillery the developers are busy at the moment but please have a look over here thank you for your suggestion https://blastlands.com/ for more Information

    Comment


    • #3
      Agreed with op

      I'm currently doing a mission titled destroy 10 GPs in death match mode but..... What's a gp???!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Artillery, firstly thanks for the feedback!

        Originally posted by Artillery View Post
        Good day Blast Lands Team!

        I stumbled while browsing trough the App Store on this game and it immediatly peaked my interrest, because it looked like something uniqe. So whilst being excited I started the game and picked a name for myself. The menu looked really clean, but one thing baffled me. The lack of explainination given to me by the Game. I looked for a tutorial or for any kind of help in the menu which neither of these are currently present in the game. So I thought I'd just play the game and learn that it way. Whilst I quickly adapted and understood the principle it still was a bit confusing for the first minutes. I really enjoyed the concept it was relaxing because it was so simple! Playing it for 15 minutes before I stopped. This game didnt fail to deliver at the start.

        Heres my suggestion for the game:
        Add a "tutorial"! I know the Game currently is like a moldable clay that could constantly change itself and its mechanics, so adding a tutorial would be to early at this point, but something atleast that explains the mechanics, boosts etc. or current gamemodes should be added so to not confuse new players.


        I truly believe that this game has a lot of potential if done right and I will keep an eye on this project.

        - Completely agree regarding the tutorial bits, we're looking into different ways of doing this to make sure it makes sense and there's enough information available to help you get going. Hopefully we'll have something in there soon enough. There are quite a few ways to do this, and at different stages, so that's what we're currently looking at: the how and when.

        Again, thanks for the great and detailed feedback, we need every bit of input we can get to help make the game better.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Smokedawg View Post
          Agreed with op

          I'm currently doing a mission titled destroy 10 GPs in death match mode but..... What's a gp???!
          Smokedawg The GP is the jeep with the machine gun on it. It's on the speed tree side and is the third upgrade unit after Fearless Fred (lvl #1) and Savvy Neal (lvl #3). They can be tough to catch because of their speed...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gareth SQ View Post

            Smokedawg The GP is the jeep with the machine gun on it. It's on the speed tree side and is the third upgrade unit after Fearless Fred (lvl #1) and Savvy Neal (lvl #3). They can be tough to catch because of their speed...
            Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking if when when you into the barracks and click on one the solider or tanks maybe it could give you a description

            Comment


            • #7
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Blastlands.png
Views:	3
Size:	542.5 KB
ID:	379 so much ideas fo r the future we will see happy when the Clan Update comes

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Smokedawg View Post

                Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking if when when you into the barracks and click on one the solider or tanks maybe it could give you a description
                It's definitely on our to-do list!

                Comment

                Working...
                X