New Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Glitch

This is crazy I can't even play tonight I restarted my phone and it didn't help.
    https://youtu.be/a1DfP9jZcYQ

Yeah i saw your Video thanks for posting i cant play it too this control in fight is crazy but the developers say its just a test let us hope

Comment

you have to hold in a direction to shoot , tap doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyBear View Post
        you have to hold in a direction to shoot , tap doesn't work.
        That's tough! I will have to wait until it's fixed to play !

Comment

True let us hope!!

Comment

Yeah SmokeyBear is right. We've totally changed it from tap to shoot, to hold to shoot. It's quite the difference when you're used to tapping away and then swiping to dash, but we think it's stopped the weird death dances at the end.

Comment

I have a slightly better reply here: https://forum.blastlands.com/forum/m...date-v-0-13-42

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth SQ View Post
                I have a slightly better reply here: https://forum.blastlands.com/forum/m...date-v-0-13-42
                I have tried and it just doesn't work. You ruined the game I am going to uninstall it. It worked just fine before Now you die too easily too. Thanks for 2 weeks of an amazing game. I play a lot of games and it was among the best. Oh well.
                Last edited by Merciless; 09-23-2018, 07:59.

Comment

Merciless We hear you. We're trying to find the balance and sometimes. we're not going to hit the target at all. Hopefully we get closer with our next iteration and you give us another chance!

Comment

I tried again yesterday and today . Although I prefer the old version ,I have figured out the shooting and I am comfortable with it . You do die too quickly though. I would rather not have the health regeneration
                    Sorry for being rude before.

Comment

Originally posted by Merciless View Post
                      I tried again yesterday and today . Although I prefer the old version ,I have figured out the shooting and I am comfortable with it . You do die too quickly though. I would rather not have the health regeneration
                      Sorry for being rude before.
                      No apology needed Merciless. We're still tweaking things here and there obviously, so hopefully we can improve it (or at least parts) on the next update.

We really do appreciate the feedback, so thanks again for letting us know. <3

Comment

We are waiting for the next Update Never give up

Comment

Working...
                        X